Subject: Re: Discuss: BSD Protection License
From: Rick Moen <>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 13:07:28 -0800

Quoting Colin Percival (

>   To save time, can we just agree that I have absolutely horrible
>   motives, that I'm a Microsoft plant, and that I'm reporting to the
>   Illuminati, and get back to discussing the license?

Well said.

I thought the second-guessing of your motives was both disreputable and
(as you suggest) irrelevant to the subject at hand.

Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into your ~/.signature  to help me spread.
Hi!p I'm a .signature spread virus! Copy into your ~/.signature to help me
Hilp I'm .sign turepread virus! into your ~/.signature! help me! Copy
Help I'm traped in your ~/signature help me!       -- Joe Slater
license-discuss archive is at