Subject: Spritekin Public License 1.0
From: "Guillermo Rodriguez" <guimo@spritekin.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 09:18:46 -0700

 Wed, 16 Oct 2002 09:18:46 -0700

Greetings,
My name is Guillermo Rodríguez. I have a game engine and would like to open the source
code. So, I found an adequate license (the Genesis3D license located at www.genesis3d.com)
and modified it to my needs so that I can get the OSI certification. Would you please
review it? The license is located at:

http://www.spritekin.com/kengine/KEngine Public License.html
http://www.spritekin.com/kengine/KEngine Public License.txt

The original product is called KEngine GDK. The idea of the license is to make the engine
public available to everyone as KEngine OGDK. The engine would be ported and modified
but I want to keep my rights and be able to pick the best modifications and add them
to the commercial version (credits will be given of course). An explanation is given
in the Preamble of the License.

I'm not experienced with all this stuff. If you think another license would match my
requirements please tell me so I may use that license instead. I have read a lot of
them in the OSI website but my knowledge in laws is limited and I don't speak english
natively so I may miss many important points.

Thank you very much for your time.

Sincerely,
Guillermo Rodriguez Alegria
Spritekin Entertainment

D O T E A S Y - "Join the web hosting revolution!"
             http://www.doteasy.com