Subject: Re: Open Source Business Found Parasitic, and the ADCL
From: Rick Moen <>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 11:58:49 -0800

Quoting (

> Actually we want 100% the software to be "quasi open source".

Feel free.  The rest of us will call it proprietary (while pointing out
that it's a broad classification, and not intended to be pejorative).  ;->

> Yes, that is what I'm trying to do with a couple of other developers
> (in a paralel but independent email discussion). When we have an
> official Internet presence I'll take the liberty of announcing it
> here. In the meanwhile everybody is *very* welcome to the join the
> gang. Just let me know.

I see you changed your mind about the "not seeking free advertising" bit.

Cheers,                 "Heedless of grammar, they all cried 'It's him!'"
Rick Moen                       -- R.H. Barham, _Misadventure at Margate_
license-discuss archive is at