Subject: License Approval Committee
From: Russell Nelson <>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 10:44:30 -0400

Hi, y'all.  We have changed the license approval process.  I've asked
Steve to upload the changed page, which is currently at  Part of this change
gives license-discuss more authority.  You're being deputized to serve
as the License Approval Committee.  License approval requests now go
directly to you.

I'd like it if somebody would step forward to serve as the Committee
chair.  Your duties are to collect a yea/nay recommendation and
forward it to me once the discussion on a license dies down.

--My blog is at  | If war is the answer, then
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | the question must be truly
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315 268 1925 voice | horrific.
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  | +1 315 268 9201 FAX   |
license-discuss archive is at