Subject: Stop. Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop
From: Russell Nelson <nelson@crynwr.com>
Date: 15 Apr 1999 12:45:33 -0000

Someone writes:
 > I've been wondering ....

Stop wondering.  If you guys want me to create you a separate
discussion list for licenses, I can do that.  In the meantime, this
list should have ABSOLUTELY NO TRAFFIC on it, because there are no
proposed licenses to discuss.  Got it?  Shut up.  If you can't show
some self-discipline, I'll provide it for you.

I've had three unsubscribe requests already, from people who'd like to
REVIEW LICENSES, but who have no time for this off-topic blather.