Subject: Re: RFC: "Artistic license" for Frontier scripting (repost)
From: "Derek J. Balling" <dredd@megacity.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 12:15:01 -0700

Maybe something like "cannot sell it for anything more than the cost of
media and transportation costs associated with that media" (e.g.,
CD/shipping, minimal charge to try and recoup the cost of a web
distribution system, etc.)

ObNote: IANAL, and I can't even impersonate one with the way I write. ;-)