Subject: Re: License Committee report
From: Russell Nelson <>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 23:21:27 -0500

Carmen Leeming writes:
 > Title:  Adaptive Public License
 > Submission:
 > License:
 > This license was submitted in May 2003.  I checked in June to make sure
 > that the license had entered the submission process, and received a
 > reply indicating that it was received and was currently under review.  I
 > wrote again in November and never heard back.

Sorry, your license fell through the cracks.  I have no automated
system for tracking license approvals.  On a quick reading, I don't
see any problem with it.

May I suggest that the CUA Public License use a particular form of the
Adaptive Public License instead?

--My blog is at  | Coding in Python
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok |     is like
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315 268 1925 voice | sucking on sugar.
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  | +1 315 268 9201 FAX   |     Sweet!
license-discuss archive is at