Subject: A Message of holp ang help
From: colman_22_koroma@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 11:13:08 +0100

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE

From: Colmann  Koroma
Tel: 0034 696 009 140
E-Mail: Colman_2_koroma@yahoo.com
ATTN
Dear Sir,
I am Colman Koroma from Sierra Leone. I am the son of late Dantata Koroma
the former chairman / board of director of Sierra Leone Diamond mining Cooperation.
During the war in my country my father was shot by the rebels of
Foday Sankoh of the Capital city, Free Town. After his death, my mother escaped from
the country.
As a result of my discrete search for a reliable Foreign partner, I am delighted in
you based on a profile conviction about your experience in offshore
investment program,
which I got from chambers of commerce  and industry  here
in
Spain. I now decided to write to you to assist me  in an investment program, and I need
your assistance to help me in investing my money in your country .  In few days before
my father was assassinated, he instructed me to leave the Country with my Mum and a
little sister and warned me strongly to go to his underground safe where the documents
of a box which he deposited in a security Company in Abidjan Cote d`ivoire was .  This
trunk sealed box contain USD55million dollars (Fifty-five million dollars)  and was
declared by my father as a family treasures and personal artifice . All  the original
documents has my name on it as the first son and beneficiary .
Hoping that you will respond to my call to assist me in investing this money, because
I am totally ignorant  of investment and I was in school when the war broke
out in my country.
For your assistance and cooperation, I have decided to give to you, 20% of the total
sum involved and 5% is mapped out for any miscellaneous expenses that we
incur during the process of transferring this money to your country. Moreover, it is
risk free in this transaction. I am presently 24 years of age and should
not safekeeping till I am convinced that you can
accommodate the money.
The bottom line is that we need to meet in Spain to arrange on the relocation of the
fund to your country.
Items on the things I want are:
     1.     Help me to bank the money in safe account.
     2.     Help me to get residential paper and giving me
             directions as to what to invest on.

Please give me a call as soon as you receive my message to enable me finalize with the
Security company where to I deposited the fund.

Best Regards
Colman Koroma.