Subject: Re: Oversimplifications in HtN -- Philosophy and biology
From: Ian Lance Taylor <>
Date: 2 Oct 1999 16:10:57 -0400

I just sent off my replies to ESR's replies to my replies to his
replies to my comments on his Homesteading the Noosphere paper (which
were themselves a reply to ESR's reply to a message from RMS, etc.).

Respecting the various requests to keep the philosophy off of
license-discuss, I only sent my messages to individuals, not to the
list.  If anybody would like to see what I wrote, drop me a note.

I mention this here mainly to state publically that I didn't just
silently give up while others kept arguing.  In my opinion, the
conversation is not interesting enough to remain public, and I'm not
expecting any requests to see the messages.