Subject: Re: Stop. Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop
From: Signal 11 <signal11@mediaone.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 11:53:26 -0500

Brian Behlendorf wrote:
> is clumsy at best, and encourages people to work around it to make their
> point.  If you're going to moderate it by dis/approving certain messages,
> be up front about it.  I don't think moderating it is a good idea, though.

No, but maybe a license-discuss-digest which is moderated might be useful,
if people are concerned about list volume.  I'll just keep scanning the
"root" subject lines to wait for an announcement of a new license.. for
now, I'm just glossing over all the chatter, like I would any other listserv.

--
signal11@mediaone.net