Subject: Re: Redistribution constraint
From: Rick Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 13:25:38 -0700

Quoting Ian Lance Taylor (ian@airs.com):
> "Andrea Chiarelli" <a.chiarelli@manthys.it> writes:

> > How can I distinguish an acceptable restriction from an unacceptable one?
>
> By taking a step back and thinking about the goals of the OSD.

Or by reading/searching the archives of this mailing list.  Didn't we
have this exact same conversation about a month ago?

I'm very tempted to start maintaining a FAQ on the Web for this list,
collecting in one spot the members' frequently given answers to
frequently posed questions.

Of course, newcomers won't bother to check the FAQ any more than they
check the list archives, but at least we'll have specific URLs to point
them to, when they do that.