Subject: RE: Status of the CA-TOSL license application?
From: "Wojtek Rappak" <wr@RationalCommerce.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 16:34:51 +0100

Thanks for the quick answer, Sam.

However, your answer rather invites the next question.  My understanding is
that OSI is the custodian of OSD and it is OSI who declare that a proposed
license is compliant.  You seem to be saying that with CA-TOSL, OSD
compliance has been 'based on legal review' rather then declared as such by
OSI.

Am I missing something?

Wojtek