Messages 104xx

00: Re: Apache chairman: Days numbered for commercial software (Michael Bernstein)
01: Re: Apache chairman: Days numbered for commercial software (DV Henkel-Wallace)
02: Re: Apache chairman: Days numbered for commercial software (Pedro de Medeiros)
03: Re: OpenPageRank?!? (Joe Corneli)
04: Re: OpenPageRank stuff (Quinn Weaver)
05: Re: OpenPageRank stuff (Quinn Weaver)
06: Re: mechanised documentation and my business model solution (Anderson, Kelly)
07: Re: mechanised documentation and my business model solution (Rich Morin)
08: Re: mechanised documentation and my business model solution (Anderson, Kelly)
09: Re: Apache chairman: Days numbered for commercial software (Greg Stein)
10: Re: mechanised documentation and my business model solution (Rich Morin)
11: Re: mechanised documentation and my business model solution (Taran Rampersad)
12: Re: Apache chairman: Days numbered for commercial software (Stephen J. Turnbull)
13: Re: mechanised documentation and my business model solution (Stephen J. Turnbull)
14: Re: mechanised documentation and my business model solution (Rich Morin)
15: Re: mechanised documentation and my business model solution (Taran Rampersad)
16: Re: Apache chairman: Days numbered for commercial software (Larry M. Augustin)
17: Re: Apache chairman: Days numbered for commercial software (Michael Bernstein)
18: Re: mechanised documentation and my business model solution (Ben Tilly)
19: Re: mechanised documentation and my business model solution (Rich Morin)
20: Re: mechanised documentation and my business model solution (Ben Tilly)
21: Re: mechanised documentation and my business model solution (Rich Morin)
22: Re: mechanised documentation and my business model solution (A. Pagaltzis)
23: Re: mechanised documentation and my business model solution (Randy Kramer)
24: Re: mechanised documentation and my business model solution (Rich Morin)
25: Re: mechanised documentation and my business model solution (David Fetter)
26: Articles about how to ensure sustainable quality and availibility? (Jan-Oliver Wagner)
27: Re: mechanised documentation and my business model solution (Anderson, Kelly)
28: Re: mechanised documentation and my business model solution (Anderson, Kelly)
29: Re: mechanised documentation and my business model solution (Brian Behlendorf)
30: Heading back towards the mailing list subject (was: mechanised documentation and my business model solution) (DV Henkel-Wallace)
31: Re: mechanised documentation and my business model solution (Rich Morin)
32: Re: mechanised documentation and my business model solution (Ben Tilly)
33: Re: Heading back towards the mailing list subject (Rich Morin)
34: Re: Apache chairman: Days numbered for commercial software (Brian Behlendorf)
35: Re: mechanised documentation and my business model solution (Rich Morin)
36: Re: mechanised documentation and my business model solution (A. Pagaltzis)
37: Re: mechanised documentation and my business model solution (Anderson, Kelly)
38: Re: mechanised documentation and my business model solution (Rich Morin)
39: Re: Articles about how to ensure sustainable quality and availibility? (Ben Tilly)
40: Home Workers and Franchises Needed Worldwide (heriaza)
41: Home Based Employment offered by real employers! (heriaza)
42: GPL and proprietary licensing. (Taran Rampersad)
43: Re: GPL and proprietary licensing. (Mark Wielaard)
44: Re: GPL and proprietary licensing. (Bernard Lang)
45: Re: GPL and proprietary licensing. (Taran Rampersad)
46: DRM-incompatible licenses (Norbert Bollow)
47: Re: DRM-incompatible licenses (Taran Rampersad)
48: Re: DRM-incompatible licenses (Norbert Bollow)
49: Re: DRM-incompatible licenses (Santiago Gala)
50: Re: DRM-incompatible licenses (Don Marti)
51: Re: DRM-incompatible licenses (Taran Rampersad)
52: Re: DRM-incompatible licenses (Santiago Gala)
53: Re: DRM-incompatible licenses (Quinn Weaver)
54: Re: DRM-incompatible licenses (Frank Ch. Eigler)
55: Re: DRM-incompatible licenses (A. Pagaltzis)
56: Re: DRM-incompatible licenses (Pedro de Medeiros)
57: Re: DRM-incompatible licenses (Bernard Lang)
58: Re: DRM-incompatible licenses (Don Marti)
59: Re: DRM-incompatible licenses (Pedro de Medeiros)
60: Re: DRM-incompatible licenses (Stephen J. Turnbull)
61: Re: DRM-incompatible licenses (Bernard Lang)
62: Re: DRM-incompatible licenses (Stephen J. Turnbull)
63: Re: DRM-incompatible licenses (Stephen J. Turnbull)
64: Re: mechanised documentation and my business model solution (Stephen J. Turnbull)
65: Re: DRM-incompatible licenses (Stephen J. Turnbull)
66: Re: DRM-incompatible licenses (Taran Rampersad)
67: Re: DRM-incompatible licenses (Chris DiBona)
68: Re: DRM-incompatible licenses (Pedro de Medeiros)
69: Re: DRM-incompatible licenses (Pedro de Medeiros)
70: Re: DRM-incompatible licenses (Bernard Lang)
71: GPLv3 draft (Norbert Bollow)
72: Re: DRM-incompatible licenses (Pedro de Medeiros)
73: Re: mechanised documentation and my business model solution (Rich Morin)
74: Re: DRM-incompatible licenses (Seth Gordon)
75: Re: GPLv3 draft (Bernard Lang)
76: Re: DRM-incompatible licenses (Randy Kramer)
77: Re: DRM-incompatible licenses (Pedro de Medeiros)
78: Re: DRM-incompatible licenses (Seth David Schoen)
79: Re: mechanised documentation and my business model solution (Stephen J. Turnbull)
80: Re: DRM-incompatible licenses (Stephen J. Turnbull)
81: Re: mechanised documentation and my business model solution (Rich Morin)
82: Re: GPLv3 draft (Stephen J. Turnbull)
83: Re: GPLv3 draft (Norbert Bollow)
84: Re: GPLv3 draft (Seth Johnson)
85: Re: GPLv3 draft (Stephen J. Turnbull)
86: Re: DRM-incompatible licenses (Pedro de Medeiros)
87: Re: DRM-incompatible licenses (Taran Rampersad)
88: Re: DRM-incompatible licenses (Taran Rampersad)
89: Re: GPLv3 draft (Norbert Bollow)
90: Re: mechanised documentation and my business model solution (Anderson, Kelly)
91: Re: DRM-incompatible licenses (Taran Rampersad)
92: Re: mechanised documentation and my business model solution (Rich Morin)
93: Re: DRM-incompatible licenses (Stephen J. Turnbull)
94: Re: DRM-incompatible licenses (Seth Johnson)
95: Re: GPLv3 draft (Bernard Lang)
96: Re: DRM-incompatible licenses (Pedro de Medeiros)
97: Re: mechanised documentation and my business model solution (Anderson, Kelly)
98: Re: GPLv3 draft (Stephen J. Turnbull)
99: Re: DRM-incompatible licenses (Stephen J. Turnbull)