00: Re: User Views (Marty Leisner)
01: Re: User Views (Dan Doner)
02: User Views (Peter Webb)
03: Re: User Views (Marty Leisner)
04: Re: User Views (John W Noerenberg)
05: Re: User Views (Darin Wayrynen)
06: Re: Users Views (Darin Wayrynen)
07: Re: Users Views (L. Peter Deutsch)
08: free software and lean manufacturing (Brian Marick)
09: Re: free software and lean manufacturing (L. Peter Deutsch)
10: Re: Users Views (Tim Wicinski)
11: Re: Users Views (Darin Wayrynen)
12: Users Views (fouts.BOZEMAN.HPL.HP.COM)
13: Re: Users Views (Martin Stein)
14: Re: Users Views (C. Harald Koch)
15: Re: Users Views (Marty Leisner)
16: CAD software (Yggdrasil Computing)
17: Vendors without a clue (Russell Nelson)
18: Economics of software distribution (L. Peter Deutsch)
19: Re: Economics of software distribution (L. Peter Deutsch)
20: Economics of software distribution (Gavin Thomas Nicol)
21: Economics of software distribution (Gavin Thomas Nicol)
22: Re: Economics of software distribution (Russell Nelson)
23: Re: Economics of software distribution (L. Peter Deutsch)
24: Economics of software distribution (Gavin Thomas Nicol)
25: Economics of software distribution (Gavin Thomas Nicol)
26: Economics of software distribution (Christopher Maeda)
27: Re: Economics of Free Software (L. Peter Deutsch)
28: Economics of Free Software (Christopher Maeda)
29: Re: Economics of software distribution (Adam Sah)
30: Making a living from free software (L. Peter Deutsch)
31: support (mcdermot.CS.UNM.EDU)
32: Re: Economics of software distribution (L. Peter Deutsch)
33: Economics of software distribution (Daniel R. Guilderson)
34: Re: Economics of software distribution (Russell Nelson)
35: Re: Economics of software distribution (Russell Nelson)
36: Yggdrasil Linux/GNU/X beta release at UniForum (Yggdrasil Computing)
37: Economics of software distribution (Joseph Arceneaux)
38: Re: Economics of software distribution (Rich Morin)
39: Re: Economics of software distribution (Marty Leisner)
40: Re: Economics of software distribution (tiemann.CYGNUS.COM)
41: Economics of software distribution (Christopher Maeda)
42: Economics of software distribution (Brian Fox)
43: Re: Economics of software distribution (L. Peter Deutsch)
44: Re: Economics of software distribution (gnu.CYGNUS.COM)
45: Re: Economics of software distribution (tiemann.CYGNUS.COM)
46: I think I'm beginning to understand. (Russell Nelson)
47: CAD software (bob.GNU.AI.MIT.EDU)
48: Re: Economics of software distribution (L. Peter Deutsch)
49: Re: Economics of software distribution (L. Peter Deutsch)
50: Re: I think I'm beginning to understand. (David Chase)
51: Please Remove me form this list. (Tom Gordon)
52: Economics of software distribution (Joseph Arceneaux)
53: Re: Economics of software distribution (L. Peter Deutsch)
54: Re: I think I'm beginning to understand. (L. Peter Deutsch)
55: Economics of software distribution (Gavin Thomas Nicol)
56: Economics of software distribution (Gavin Thomas Nicol)
57: Economics of software distribution (Gavin Thomas Nicol)
58: Re: Economics of software distribution (Marty Leisner)
59: Re: Economics of software distribution (L. Peter Deutsch)
60: Re: Economics of software distribution (Jonathan Ryshpan)
61: Re: Economics of software distribution (L. Peter Deutsch)
62: Economics of software distribution (Gavin Thomas Nicol)
63: Re: Economics of software distribution (Peter Averkamp)
64: (none) (mcdermot.CS.UNM.EDU)
65: (none) (mcdermot.CS.UNM.EDU)
66: Three Administrivia (Russell Nelson)
67: Re: Economics of software distribution (mcdermot.CS.UNM.EDU)
68: Three Administrivia (Sean Merritt)
69: Re: your mail (Jonathan Magid)
70: Access to free software (L. Peter Deutsch)
71: Three Administrivia (Sean Merritt)
72: Re: Economics of software distribution (Marty Leisner)
73: Re: Access to free software (Russell Nelson)
74: Re: Access to free software (L. Peter Deutsch)
75: Re: access to free software (Phil Hughes)
76: Economics of software distribution (Gavin Thomas Nicol)
77: Re: access to free software (Russell Nelson)
78: FSB list, shrink-wrap-sales, support, etc (Heikki Suonsivu)
79: Interesting model for free software (Russell Nelson)
80: Yet another Interesting model for free software (tiemann.CYGNUS.COM)
81: Urban Legends about Free Software (Jeffrey Kegler)
82: Urban Legends about Free Software (Leonard Norrgard)
83: Re: Urban Legends about Free Software (tiemann.CYGNUS.COM)
84: Re: Urban Legends about Free Software (Jeffrey Kegler)
85: Re: Urban Legends about Free Software (Adam J. Richter)
86: Re: Urban Legends about Free Software (Marty Leisner)
87: Free $oftware Report (Michael Tiemann)
88: Free Software recommendations request (bob.GNU.AI.MIT.EDU)
89: Seeking artistic license (La Monte H Yarroll)
90: Re: Seeking artistic license (Mark Eichin)
91: Re: Seeking artistic license (gnu.CYGNUS.COM)
92: Request_to_joint (Noppanon Lekhachinnabu)
93: Free Accounting S/W (Damian Ivereigh)
94: free software and lean manufacturing (Benjamin Thompson)
95: [terri (Terri Thatcher): Free Software Report Volume 2, number 2] (tiemann.CYGNUS.COM)
96: The Internet Business Journal LISTSERV List (Michael Strangelove)
97: does anyone sell a free 'awkcc' ? (Edward Vielmetti)
98: free awkcc (Arnold D. Robbins)
99: Interesting discussion (Russell Nelson)