Messages 20xx

00: legal structure around Linux (and FS in general) in Germany (D. V. Henkel-Wallace)
01: Re: legal structure around Linux (and FS in general) in Germany (Kragen)
02: Re: legal structure around Linux (and FS in general) in Germany (D. V. Henkel-Wallace)
03: Re: legal structure around Linux (and FS in general) in Germany (Scott Goehring)
04: Re: legal structure around Linux (and FS in general) in Germany (D. V. Henkel-Wallace)
05: Viewpoint on the Open Source community (Rich Morin)
06: OpenSource: build or buy? (Brian Bartholomew)
07: contra-ESR and the principle of infinite exploitation (Adam Di Carlo)
08: Re: contra-ESR and the principle of infinite exploitation (Russell Nelson)
09: Re: contra-ESR and the principle of infinite exploitation (Adam Di Carlo)
10: Re: OpenSource: build or buy? (Frank Hecker)
11: Re: OpenSource: build or buy? (Brian Bartholomew)
12: Re: OpenSource: build or buy? (Frank Hecker)
13: Canadian Corporate News on Corel, GraphOn and Linux (John Gilmore)
14: Re: OpenSource: build or buy? (Tim O'Reilly)
15: Re: contra-ESR and the principle of infinite exploitation (Ian Lance Taylor)
16: Re: contra-ESR and the principle of infinite exploitation (Russell Nelson)
17: Re: contra-ESR and the principle of infinite exploitation (Brian Bartholomew)
18: Re: contra-ESR and the principle of infinite exploitation (Ian Lance Taylor)
19: Re: contra-ESR and the principle of infinite exploitation (Russell Nelson)
20: Re: How Microsoft Thinks (Juergen A. Erhard)
21: Re: How Microsoft Thinks (Russell Nelson)
22: Re: contra-ESR and the principle of infinite exploitation (Kevin Dalley)
23: Re: contra-ESR and the principle of infinite exploitation (Adam Di Carlo)
24: Re: How Microsoft Thinks (Adam Di Carlo)
25: Re: How Microsoft Thinks (Russell Nelson)
26: Re: GPL and trademarks and brandnames... (Juergen A. Erhard)
27: Is US Government software public domain and available via FOIA? (Braddock Gaskill)
28: Re: Is US Government software public domain and available via FOIA? (Keith Bostic)
29: Re: Is US Government software public domain and available via FOIA? (Scott Goehring)
30: Re: Is US Government software public domain and available via FOIA? (Kragen Sitaker)
31: Re: Is US Government software public domain and available via FOIA? (Frank Hecker)
32: Re: Is US Government software public domain and available via FOIA? (Scott Goehring)
33: Re: Is US Government software public domain and available via FOIA? (Kragen Sitaker)
34: Re: Is US Government software public domain and available via FOIA? (Scott Goehring)
35: Re: Is US Government software public domain and available via FOIA? (Frank Hecker)
36: question about STEAM and LOCOMOTIVE and METAHTML (Niels P. Mayer)
37: Re: question about STEAM and LOCOMOTIVE and METAHTML (Christine Etheredge)
38: Re: Is US Government software public domain and available via FOIA? (Bernard Lang)
39: Logos for free software (Bernard Lang)
40: Re: Logos for free software (craig.jcb-sc.com)
41: Re: Logos for free software (Bernard Lang)
42: SIMSON SAYS: Let's make sure Microsoft gets the Word on Linux (John Gilmore)
43: Nice article by Ousterhout (Russell Nelson)
44: Advertising by Sendmail, Inc. (Russell Nelson)
45: problems with open source (Nassib Nassar)
46: Re: problems with open source (bruce.perens.com)
47: Re: problems with open source (Russell Nelson)
48: Y2K support (Joseph Arceneaux)
49: Re: Y2K support (Kragen Sitaker)
50: Re: Y2K support (bruce.perens.com)
51: Re: Y2K support (Peter Deutsch)
52: Re: Y2K support (bruce.perens.com)
53: Re: Y2K support (Ian Lance Taylor)
54: Re: Y2K support (bruce.perens.com)
55: Re: Y2K support (Peter Deutsch)
56: Re: Y2K support (John Gilmore)
57: Y2K warranties for Open Source software (Michael A. Olson)
58: Re: Y2K support (Scott Goehring)
59: Re: Y2K support (bruce.perens.com)
60: Re: Y2K support (Scott Goehring)
61: Re: Y2K support - Red Hat (Joseph Arceneaux)
62: Re: Y2K support (John Gilmore)
63: Re: Y2K support (craig.jcb-sc.com)
64: Re: Y2K support (Scott Goehring)
65: Re: Y2K support (Joseph Arceneaux)
66: Re: Y2K support (D.V. Henkel-Wallace)
67: Re: Y2K support (Jonathan Ryshpan)
68: Re: Y2K support (Brian J. Fox)
69: Re: Y2K support (Keith Bostic)
70: Re: Y2K support (Scott Goehring)
71: Re: Y2K support (Ian Lance Taylor)
72: Re: Y2K support (bruce.perens.com)
73: Re: problems with open source (Stig Hackvšn)
74: Re: problems with open source (bruce.perens.com)
75: Re: problems with open source (Russell Nelson)
76: Re: problems with open source (Stig Hackvšn)
77: Re: problems with open source (Stig Hackvšn)
78: Re: problems with open source (Russell Nelson)
79: Re: Y2K support (Keith Bostic)
80: Not quite Open Source (Keith Bostic)
81: Re: Not quite Open Source (craig.jcb-sc.com)
82: Re: Not quite Open Source (Russell Nelson)
83: Re: "The Open Source Revolution" (Tim O'Reilly)
84: Re: "The Open Source Revolution" (Rich Morin)
85: Re: "The Open Source Revolution" (Frank Hecker)
86: Do We Need a New Evangelist (bruce.perens.com)
87: Re: Do We Need a New Evangelist (Guido van Rossum)
88: Re: Do We Need a New Evangelist (craig.jcb-sc.com)
89: Re: Do We Need a New Evangelist (Bernard Lang)
90: Re: Do We Need a New Evangelist (Ben Laurie)
91: Re: Do We Need a New Evangelist (Russell Nelson)
92: Re: Do We Need a New Evangelist (Russell Nelson)
93: OPI (Keith Bostic)
94: Re: Do We Need a New Evangelist (Ben Laurie)
95: Re: Do We Need a New Evangelist (Russell Nelson)
96: Re: Do We Need a New Evangelist (Ian Lance Taylor)
97: Re: Do We Need A New Evangelist (Kragen Sitaker)
98: Re: Do We Need A New Evangelist (Russell Nelson)
99: Re: Do We Need a New Evangelist (Russell Nelson)