Subject: Re: open source definition
From: Russell Nelson <nelson@crynwr.com>
Date: 10 Feb 1998 21:46:57 -0000

Kragen writes:
 > On 10 Feb 1998 bruce@va.debian.org wrote:
 > > I don't even know what the fsb list is. Should I be on it?

Bruce is on the list now -- no need to CC him.  Eric can tell us
himself if we're pestering him with our CC's.  While we're talking
about "open source" I suppose he's still interested.

 > Free-software business.  I don't know what it is either -- lately, it
 > seems people have been flaming Cygnus and talking about licensing issues.

Flaming Cygnus and talking about licensing are an essential part of
talking about free software businesses.  So is creating a freed
software brand name -- we all stand to benefit from that.  Don't
worry, Kragen, if I felt we'd gotten too far off topic I would have
said so.

--
-russ <nelson@crynwr.com>  http://web.crynwr.com/~nelson