Subject: Free $oftware Report
From: tiemann@CYGNUS.COM (Michael Tiemann)
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 93 07:41:30 PDT

My previous message about the Free Software Report may have misled
some people into thinking that the FSR was gratis--it's not.  There
are production costs, printing costs, and (yes!) money that is paid to
authors to print or reprint copyrighted material.  The price is
nominal ($60 for 4 quarterly issues), but non-zero.

I'm sending this clarification to the list because we got a variety of
to "please send the bill to ...".  I apologize for having posted the

Michael