Subject: Marketing FSB Services - A Strategic Opportunity?
From: "Sean Shapira" <sds@jazzie.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 14:29:06 -0800

I know this isn't a list for "help wanted" postings, but I seem to
recall a number of messages about the potential value derived from
FSB consultancies.

I'm aware of a potential opportunity for a consultant with experience
in free software and open standards right in Microsoft's back yard,
i.e. the Bellevue/Redmond area of Washington, where I live.  Because
it involves a non-profit organization that in part serves families
where one or both parents are Microsoft employees, a sensitivity to
interoperability with proprietary software implementations would be
essential.

Does anyone have suggestions on how to find this kind of consultant?
Is there a well known place where FSB consultants and potential clients
meet?  A google search for the phrase "fsb consultant" returns only 4
hits, none of them relevant.  OSDN seems intended for developers
rather than consultants....

--
Sean Shapira         sds@jazzie.com         Serving the Net since 1990.