Subject: Re: Brand name aspirin
From: Russell Nelson <nelson@crynwr.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 22:35:17 -0400 (EDT)

Brian Bartholomew writes:
 > In my perfect world, advertising something as better when you (the
 > brand name drug company) know it's identical, and advertising
 > something as a special when you (the store) know it isn't, would be
 > trade fraud.

And in the meantime there's money to be made by establishing a
reputation for honesty.  It worked for the Quakers of the 17th and
18th centuries.  They set out to good and did very well.

Don't whine, Brian: there are no such things as problems; only
business opportunities.  If you see a business opportunity that you
don't want to address, then tell other people about it.  But don't
whine.  Never whine.

--
-russ nelson <nelson@crynwr.com>  http://russnelson.com