Subject: Open Source and Government agencies
From: "Tim O'Reilly" <tim@oreilly.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 13:04:42 -0800

I just recently got this query from a customer, and wondered if anyone
on this list had any comments, based on experience with government
agencies.  My inclination is to suggest he do what Larry did, which is
just to do it, but it sounds like he's already asked his higher ups, so
that is not an option.

O'Reilly Book Support wrote:

> [...]
101 Morris Street, Sebastopol, CA 95472
+1 707-829-0515, FAX +1 707-829-0104