Subject: Administrivia: list moderation
From: Russell Nelson <nelson@crynwr.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 23:22:13 -0500 (EST)

Over the course of the next four weeks, I'll have limited access to my
email.  This means that first-time posters will find their postings
sequestered in my inbox, although subsequent postings will go to the
list.  It also means that some spam might get through to the list
during my absence.  This method works *quite* well otherwise.  Most of
you have no idea how much spam I'm keeping off the list, and that's
how it should be.

Unfortunately, it becomes somewhat less transparent when I'm away from
my email.  During these periods, I have to ask list members for a
little patience.

Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | The best way to help the poor
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315 268 1925 voice | is to help the rich build
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  | +1 315 268 9201 FAX   | up their capital.