Subject: Re: Studies
From: Russell Nelson <nelson@crynwr.com>
Date: 25 Nov 1997 13:06:11 -0000

Bernard Lang writes:
 >   The issue of whether one can make money of freeware one has created
 > is however not clear. At least not at this time, until the use of free
 > software becomes better accepted by industry.

Just as a reality check, I have been earning a living for the past six
years mostly off freed software.  I believe it to be a replicable
model.  Adopt a piece of freed software, become an expert in its use,
and make it well known that your services are for sale.

--
-russ <nelson@crynwr.com>  http://www.crynwr.com/~nelson  | Freedom is the
Crynwr Software supports freed software | PGPok |   primary cause of peace.