Subject: Re: crux of the essence
From: "Karsten M. Self" <kmself@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 14:31:36 -0700
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 14:31:36 -0700
on Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 07:55:06AM -0400, tony stanco (tony@freedevelopers.net) wrote:
> Your non-apology apology is more sophistry and, therefore, now tedious and
> trite. We may have a lot in common, as you state and I believe, but an
> over-fondness for sophistical obfuscation is not one of them.

Delurking this thread.

Tony, you've been seen and read.  I largely concur with Stephen's
comments and assessment, hence not adding my own.  My interest in the
thread has waned as it's descended into repetition and emnity.

Your philosophy, demeanor, and behavior on this list are seriously
undercutting your credibility.  I'd flagged this a long time ago, well
before this current exchange.  I've spoken to those who've lent their
names to your cause suggesting they might reconsider.  My reasons for
doing so have not lessened.

We're trying to change the world here, but the primary foci are free
software and business.  Your agenda appears incongruent.

Peace.

["application/pgp-signature" not shown]