Subject: Re: torvalds
From: Russell Nelson <nelson@crynwr.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 01:15:30 -0400 (EDT)

Tom Lord writes:
 > 	Russ Nelson writes:
 >        > Tom Lord writes:
 >         >> Am I the only one on the list who is not particularly thrilled by
 > 	>> actually reading the code?
 >
 > 	> Am I the only one on the list who is not particularly thrilled by
 > 	> discussions which are not germane to the list?
 >
 > There really is an FSB relevence.  I'm not just gossiping.

Okay, but could you try not to introduce new topics whose subject is
the name of a person, and then go on to criticize that person's work
inside the message?  It's just not a good way to communicate.

Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | It's a crime, not an act
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315 268 1925 voice | of war.  For my take, see:
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  | +1 315 268 9201 FAX   | http://quaker.org/crime.html