Subject: Re: Successful FSBs
From: Simon Cozens <simon@netthink.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 09:06:57 +0000

Rich Bodo:
> We really do have to figure out what an FSB is one of these days.

You know, I'm happy with it being a self-defining set. If you declare
yourself an FSB and people don't howl at you, you probably are one.

Works for "community". The phrase "open source community" is horribly
nebulous, but we're happy to say that X is in it and Y isn't.

--
We use Linux for all our mission-critical applications. Having the source code
means that we are not held hostage by anyone's support department.