Subject: Re: Successful FSBs
From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <stephen@xemacs.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 10:04:53 +0900

    Tim> If we want to define pure FSBs and successful FSB-allied
    Tim> businesses, and then find the overlap, that's a worthwhile
    Tim> discussion.

Oh, _now_ I see.  :-(  I really should have "got" it a _lot_ sooner
(see .sig, which is dated 2001-10-11, but got replaced in April).

My apologies.

My stumbling block is that what _I_ dream about, and so many (eg, Tom
Lord) dream about, is the pure play.  I'd like to keep the dream pure,
even though I know it's probably restricted to a dream for most of us.