Subject: Re: A software marketplace
From: Russell Nelson <nelson@crynwr.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 16:02:07 -0500 (EST)

Ralph Corderoy writes:
 > Can pubsoft.org make it crystal clear that as a U.S. organisation the
 > `charitable donation for tax purposes' is only useful for U.S. citizens.
 > Visitors from other countries exist  :-)

Done, thanks.

 > Are there any thoughts to investigating other country's methods of
 > tax-beneficial donations?

Yes, but there would have to be substantial interest, as we would have
to go through the whole process again, only overseas in an unfamiliar
regulatory domain.  If someone in the EEC wanted to do this, it would
be great.  We'd be more than happy to let them participate as a peer
in the pubsoft marketplace.

--
-russ nelson              http://russnelson.com | You get prosperity when
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | the government does less,