Subject: Re: $1,250
From: "Karsten M. Self" <kmself@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 17:23:21 +0000

on Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 09:50:06PM -0800, Tom Lord (lord@emf.net) wrote:

> That's what my latest scream has generated from individual hackers who
> like my work.  I think that puts me in the 90+th percentile for
> private support of a free software project (though, admittedly, hard
> data is hard to come by).  I'm still far from dry land, but I won't be
> homeless on 3-Mar-2003.
>
> Hackers who use arch love it.  arch addresses many process questions
> that large vendors ought to be thinking about.
>
> Vendors -- where the f' are you?

Thank you for providing the final justification for me to blacklist your
email address.

For fuck's sake, Tom, stop whining.  Get a job.  Pimp your ass.  Contact
vendors/backers.  But Shut The Fuck Up on FSB already.

Apologies to the list, but do deflect claims I shirk from making such
statements in public...

   Kudos to Gateway's Digital Music Campaing & stand against the RIAA.
     http://www.gateway.com/home/deals/offers/music/dmz.shtml