Subject: Off topic but funny
From: "Tim O'Reilly" <tim@oreilly.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 09:53:19 -0800

Our PR department has been working on making press releases more
entertaining, and this latest effort, for the new edition of Learning Red
Hat Linux, opens with a great image that made me laugh out loud -- comparing
the reaction of Windows or Mac users faced with a Unix/Linux system to
Dickens' character Little Dorrit:

1-707-829-0515 http://www.oreilly.com, http://tim.oreilly.com