Subject: Re: Need quotes for an article...
From: Russell Nelson <nelson@crynwr.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 12:39:16 -0500

Bernard Lang writes:
 >   I have no figures, but I would expect that the total R+D investment
 > in free software far exceeds anything that MS is doing.

Sure.  Microsoft has only written four text editors that made it into
production: edit, notepad, wordpad, and word.  Anybody at all worthy
of the term 'hacker' has written their own text editor.

--
--My blog is at angry-economist.russnelson.com  | Freedom means allowing
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | people to do things the