Subject: Re: What should Sun do?
From: "Karsten M. Self" <kmself@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 02:00:21 -0800
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 02:00:21 -0800
on Mon, Jan 31, 2005 at 04:14:23PM -0500, Seth Gordon (sethg@ropine.com) wrote:
> Robin 'Roblimo' Miller wrote:
> >
> >My "Point & Click Linux" book is currently Prentice Hall's top-selling
> >computer title, but its a tiny seller compared to a mediocre thriller
> >novel or "how to find a man" or "why the other political party scrwed
> >up" book.
>
> "How to Use Linux To Find a Man" ... hmm.
>
> (see also: http://philip.greenspun.com/dating/)

There *is* "The Girl's Guide to Geek Guys".

    http://www.sbce.org/geek.html

I worked with Vicky Maat for a stretch.  Kick in the pants.  Married.
Gave me some useful relationship advice I took a couple years to act on,
but was happy when I did....

...and struggling to regain topicality, Craigslist runs GNU/Linux.  So
there's your story.

Peace.

    By failing to protect the public interest in free access to the
    products of the inventive and artistic genius -- indeed, by
    virtually ignoring the central purpose of the Copyright/Patent
    Clause [in the Constitution] -- the Court has quitclaimed to
    Congress its principal responsibility in this area of the law."
    - Justice Stevens, J., dissenting, "Eldred v. Ashcroft"

["application/pgp-signature" not shown]