Subject: Re: Chapter on Open Source in Friedman's _The World is Flat_
From: Russell Nelson <nelson@crynwr.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 00:37:32 -0400

Brian Behlendorf writes:
 > Tom is updating his book for the paperback edition and asked if I had any
 > updates on Open Source for him; I thought I'd play along with the theme
 > and open the query to anyone else here, and pass responses back to him.
 > I don't know of a convenient way to read the chapter online, though there
 > are used copies on Amazon for $14.

Gosh, I don't mind helping him with his book (gratis) if he helps us
read it (gratis).  It seems only reasonable that the chapter on Open
Source should be available under an Open Source license.

--
--My blog is at     blog.russnelson.com         | If you want to find
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | injustice in economic