Subject: Re: Free Netscape and the Press ...
From: Russell Nelson <nelson@crynwr.com>
Date: 29 Jan 1998 02:48:04 -0000

David Fickes writes:
 > What I am proposing is a service to journalists that would
 > function as a resource site for those backgrounders and
 > "intelligent" commentary that is always needed when an announcement
 > like this breaks. It has to be broad ranging enough to be able to
 > cover enough territory and it also has to be effective (ie. they
 > should be able to get someone to call them back in a matter of
 > a few hours).

I'm more than happy to talk about freed software, and/or my
experiences making a living off the same, in my role as President of
Crynwr Software.  I've had good success getting back to journalists
promptly.  Feel free to point any journalists my way.

--
-russ <nelson@crynwr.com>  http://web.crynwr.com/~nelson
Crynwr Software supports freed software | PGPok |   Freedom is the primary