Subject: Re: RFD: Split fsb list
From: Russell Nelson <nelson@crynwr.com>
Date: 24 Apr 1998 13:51:34 -0000

Adam J. Richter writes:
 > 	I would like discuss splitting the fsb list.

I'm not sure it's necessary.  Part of making a free software business
is understanding the strengths and weaknesses of free software.  One
might argue that it's the *only* thing that's unique to a free
software business.  To that end, discussion and justifications of free
software copyright, and alternatives to the GPL, seem to be inspiring
people to better understanding.

Yes, discussions can get cyclical and feed on themselves.  We're all
grown-ups here, and I expect that we have the willpower to shut up
when it's appropriate.

--
-russ <nelson@crynwr.com>  http://web.crynwr.com/~nelson