Subject: Re: open source definition
From: Russell Nelson <nelson@crynwr.com>
Date: 26 Apr 1998 20:02:07 -0000

Kragen writes:
 > But maybe this discussion is of the type that Adam Richter was
 > complaining about.  Perhaps we *ought* to start another mailing list --
 > Free Software Debate, or something.  Russ, could you host it?

I'm still not convinced it's necessary.  Reconsider advising people
that any one kind of Free Software can't be done, because such advice
is as likely to be wrong as it is to be useful.  If you think it can
be done, you should go out and do it.

Yoda says: Talk not.  Do.

If you need help doing, come to fsb.

--