Subject: Re: Take the pledge (.org)
From: Russell Nelson <nelson@crynwr.com>
Date: 18 Aug 1998 20:50:06 -0000

Peter Deutsch writes:
 > FYI, I wouldn't sign this pledge, since I'm too much of a
 > pragmatist and it smacks of "hating Microsoft for being
 > Microsoft",

Thank you for your comments.

<rant>

Nahhhhh, I don't hate Microsoft for being Microsoft, I hate them for
putting out crappy software.  Windows sucks!  There's no better way to
express the reason why one wouldn't use it!  You remember when Ross
Perot heard a "giant sucking sound"??  That wasn't NAFTA, that was
Windows!  Why, Windows sucks even more than Monica Lewinsky!

</rant>