Subject: [terri (Terri Thatcher): Free Software Report Volume 2, number 2]
From: tiemann@CYGNUS.COM
Date: Wed, 05 May 93 06:09:58 -0700

In addition to subscribers, the FSR is looking for contributors.  If
you want lots of people (who don't or can't read fsb) to read your
ideas about the commercial aspects/opportunities of free software,
please respond to the following help request.

A possible theme is free documentation processing/publishing systems
(TeX, GhostScript, etc.).  What others would be interesting?