From: "Karsten M. Self" <kmself@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 16:42:32 +0000

Ian Clarke wrote:

> Would anyone have an objection if I set up a mailing list for these
> messages using Listbot (www.listbot.com)?  This would allow these

I second Russ Nelson's suggestion.  I'm already getting these posts
twice, once explicitly, once through FSB.  The original distribution I
targeted was a smaller/select group I've put licensing and patent issues
to before.  There are periodic attempts to start a new software business
discussion, but we've already got one <g>.

Anyone out there *not* on FSB?  ESR, RMS in particular?

--
Karsten M. Self (kmself@ix.netcom.com)