Subject: another tactic
From: nelson@crynwr.com
Date: 19 Oct 1996 02:52:47 -0000

Well, y'all remember my business plan?  Write a driver, then sell the
hardware?  That didn't work out because the company stopped making the
hardware.  Problem with choosing neat but not widely available
hardware from a start-up.

Next plan is to advertise some free software using direct mail, which
many people are likely to want once they hear about it, and include an
offer to install the software for a sum of money.

I'll keep you informed as to the success of it.  Then again, if you're
the people I suspect you mostly are, you'll see the direct mail piece.  :)

-russ <nelson@crynwr.com>    http://www.crynwr.com/~nelson
Crynwr Software sells packet driver support     | PGP ok
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315 268 1925 voice | The more corrupt the state,
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  | +1 315 268 9201 FAX   | the more numerous the laws.