Subject: I'm not moderating the list
From: Russell Nelson <nelson@crynwr.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 13:52:06 -0500 (EST)

I'm off to Norway to give a pair of seminars on qmail and DNS/BIND.
I'm going to be away from my email until Thursday evening.  If you've
never sent mail to the list from your current envelope address, your
mail will be sequestered until I return.  Subsequent messages from you
will go straight through.  Unfortunately, so will spam sent from the
same address, so don't have a cow about it?  Okay?

To spare the list a duplicate posting on Thursday, if you're going to
double-send your initial message, please drop me a note when you do.

Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | "Ask not what your country
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315 268 1925 voice | can force other people to
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  | +1 315 268 9201 FAX   | do for you..."  -Perry M.