Subject: Re: Studies
From: Russell Nelson <nelson@crynwr.com>
Date: 1 Dec 1997 03:01:29 -0000

kermit@columbia.edu writes:

 >   If you have obtained C-Kermit on a CD-ROM collection of "free software",
 >   C-Kermit was very likely included without permission.

My guess is, Peter, that they do not have a commercial licensing
option, since the above sentence would be a significant disincentive
against licensing C-Kermit for distribution on a CD-ROM.

Saying "All people who do X are likely criminals" where X is your
target market, seems counterproductive to me.

--
-russ <nelson@crynwr.com>  http://www.crynwr.com/~nelson  | Freedom is the
Crynwr Software supports freed software | PGPok |   primary cause of peace.