Subject: Re: improving project maintainership
From: Russell Nelson <nelson@crynwr.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 15:41:59 -0500 (EST)

Richard Stallman writes:
 > People who prefer power and convenience to freedom will probably not
 > stop promoting their views.  We in the GNU Project will continue
 > promoting the view that software morally should be free, and non-free
 > software is unacceptable to use.  And we will act accordingly.

Hmmm....  And yet you used AIX, SunOS, and HP-UX to develop the GNU
Project in the first place.  Seems to me that you have lost your
virginity.  You compromised once, to good effect.  Why not do it
again?

--
-russ nelson              http://russnelson.com | Crypto without a threat
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | model is like cookies