Subject: Re: A few here may have an opinion on this
From: Russell Nelson <nelson@crynwr.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 23:21:37 -0500 (EST)

Chris Maeda writes:
 > I'm not sure exactly what your point is.  I read the link and
 > maybe you think I'm advocating more taxes, which I'm not.  My
 > position boils down to the following statement:
 >
 > I think I can make more money faster with a proprietary software business.

Sure.  And the glazier can make money faster by breaking windows.
Just ... don't expect the government to cooperate with you in doing
this.  In fact, you might even expect active opposition.

--
-russ nelson              http://russnelson.com |
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | businesses persuade