Subject: A call-in support service?
From: Russell Nelson <nelson@crynwr.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 11:42:18 -0400

There's a local company which does integrated web and call-in support
services.  They're looking around for creative ways to sell their
product.  I suggested that they might want to partner with developers
who don't want to be bothered supporting their software.  Sound
interesting to anybody?  Drop me a line.

--
--My blog is at angry-economist.russnelson.com  | Resolved: that lawmakers
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | should not pass a law