Subject: Re: Recommendations for Basic Economics Guide.
From: "Karsten M. Self" <kmself@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 11:20:15 +0100
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 11:20:15 +0100
on Tue, Aug 19, 2003 at 10:38:02AM +0100, Ralph Corderoy (ralph@inputplus.co.uk) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > I decided to pull it all into a single place on my wiki.  I've edited
> > down most of the comments and provided a summary list of the books.
> > If you see anything you don't like, feel free to edit away.
>
> Thanks.  It can be found at
>
>     http://baqaqi.chi.il.us/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?FreeSoftwareBusiness/EconBooks

Somewhat related:

    http://twiki.iwethey.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/FreeSoftwarePrimer

The first bit is a whirlwind reprise of the last century of computer
industry development.  The last bit is a bibliography of books and
essays whihc I've found strongly influence and shape my thinking on free
software development and the movement as a whole.

Peace.