Subject: Re: COULD YOU GET FIRED FOR CHOOSING LINUX?
From: Pat Eyler <peyler@nortom.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 07:37:26 -0800 (PST)

I'm not sure I can recommend the article.  It is FUD, through and
through.  The theme seemed to be, "sure ... linux *might* work for
you, but if it doesn't -- kiss your job goodbye."  This is not the
message that we want to spread.  Polite, reasoned letters to Jesse
Berst (and/or anyone else at ZDnet) might or might not help.  I'm
sending one anyway, and hope that others will join me.