Subject: Re: payment aggregator service?
From: mcdermot@CS.UNM.EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 94 14:49:27 MST

The problem with checkfree is that the CLIENTS all have to subscribe.
Since subscription includes giving out a checking acct number, this might
not go over too well.  Also, checkfree (last time I talked to them) could
not accept checks from anyone except those who use banks which are
members of the US clearinghouse system.  This could be a problem
if you have international clients (eg if Swedes were to buy g/s).

Checkfree could be a portion of TinyPay, but it could not replace it.
--john
John McDermott          505/897-2064 H/W        mcdermot@cs.unm.edu
The most effective change we could make is to return to the Constitution.
[ UNM only lets me use this account because they are nice.  I have no
	relationship with them whatsoever (besides being friends).]
--
-russ <nelson@crynwr.com>      ftp.msen.com:pub/vendor/crynwr/crynwr.wav
Crynwr Software   | Crynwr Software sells packet driver support.