Subject: Re: [ppc-mobo] Re: GNU License for Hardware
From: Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 19:04:21 -0600 (MDT)

When you insist on treating these questions as economic questions,
that is really a way of stating your choice of values to base your
views on.

Your values are the premises of your thinking.  If you start from the
view that the only relevant values are materialistic, economic ones,
there is no use in my arguing with your choice.  I will only say that
my values are different, and my conclusions are different as well.

If I had spare time, I could study and respond to the detailed
arguments which you base on your premises (your values), but I don't.
I might think your arguments are rational, given the premises,
or I might not.  But I don't agree with the premises.