Subject: My New Job
From: Bruce Perens <bruce@perens.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 06:41:46 +0000
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 06:41:46 +0000

file:///tmp/nscomm40-bruce/674/tmp0/edt1.html

file:///tmp/nscomm40-bruce/674/tmp0/edt1.html

A while back, I accepted the president's position at Linux Capital Group, a business incubator and venture capital firm specializing in Linux. This is explained in my open letter to the free software community on the group's web site. My firm has announced its first investment, in Progeny Linux, a company headed by Debian Founder Ian Murdock, which will produce a commercial version of Debian in cooperation with the Debian developers. We will be starting and funding several other Linux companies. We now intend to show other businesses by example how to succeed while being a good citizen of the free software community.

Thanks

Bruce Perens

["text/x-vcard" not shown]