Subject: Re: Linux accounting software
From: <pate@gnu.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 07:39:03 -0500 (EST)

Kirrily,
I don't know of anything solid coming from them yet, but the FSF has
started a GNUE (GNU Enterprise) project.  There goal at this point (iirc)
is to survey what's out there, and sketch out a plan to gather, enhance,
and (where needed) produce the components for a full blown business
software suite.

The FSF has not always produced in the most timelymanner, but it may be a
good place to start.

-pate